WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! Below are some ways that you can get involved with the Druid City Garden Project:
1. Donate your time.
2. Donate to our Wish List!
- Home Depot, Lowes, Anders gift cards
- Organic soil amendments and pest controls
- Seeds (organic & heirloom varieties preferred)
- Mulching materials (pine straw, wheat straw)
- Wire fencing (for tomato cages, trellises, fences)
- Tools (hoes, rakes, shovels, forks, gardening shears)
- Buckets, washtubs
- Folding tables
- Fabric staples for securing hoses & row covers
- Lawn mower
- Small tiller
- Wheel barrow
- Printer paper
- Art supplies for educational activities (glue, scissors, markers, crayons, colored pencils, cardstock, popsicle sticks)
- Paint & paint supplies for creating garden signs
- Office Depot gift cards for ink cartridges, office supplies
3. Get connected.
Visit us at the Tuscaloosa River Market April-October to buy fresh veggies and hot sauce from the garden, Saturdays from 7-12pm. Join our email list to receive quarterly newsletters, learn about our upcoming garden work days, find out ways to buy produce, hear first about our events and stay in touch! And don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
4. Support DCGP financially.
The Druid City Garden Project is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. As a small non-profit, we depend on the support of community members like you. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation please contact us or use the paypal link below. We also have corporate sponsorship opportunities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.